So, i cant sleep.
I dont really know what i wanna talk about right now but i feel the need to blog.
Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forvearance when under strain, especially when faced with long-term difficulties.
Okay, lets break this down.
1. Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances.
- great things in life dont always get handed to us.
i find this word being a big part of my life.
2. which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without being annoyed or upset.
- everytime nick comes home, i know he has to leave again. its hard waiting months at a time to see him and his beautiful eyes, and knowing its only going to last a couple days. I remember the last few times we have gone to pick him up at the airport and his flight was delayed and i get so anxious. I pace around and cant stand still, his parents think im crazy for getting so ancey, but i wanted him home so badly. i do get annoyed and upset sometimes, but it doesnt last too long.
3. or exhibiting forebearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.
- sometimes i feel alone. like no one else knows what im going through with the whole military dating thing, but there are others. i have found many in the past months. i have a good friend britney who has been with a guy in the army for about 2 years and i look up to her. i got to her when i need her most, when i miss him too much, or when i just wanna catch up. shes always there and i know that im not alone again. this is a difficulty to an extent, its difficult being away from the one you love most for so long. but knowing he will come home soon again.
...3 years left.
Patience is a good describing word of my life.
There is nothing i want more then to be with him.