Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

Today, my one year anniversery with my boyfriend, is a special one. I know he isnt here to celebrate this special day with me but i know we are both happy as can be. He means the world to me.
I remember when we had our first kiss, he was so sweet and i was extremely nervous and in awe that he actually wanted to hang out with me in the first place. After all he was a varsity football player, varsity wrestler and a varsity track athlete. Who was i that he wanted to hang out with me? But hey, we started the Saw movie and i was scared to death the whole time, we cuddled and i squeezed his hand everytime i was scared and he held me. By the end of the movie we were wrestling around and he looked at me, whispered into my ear a question i will never forget..Can i kiss you? He asked and then i looked him in the eyes and shook my head yes and was sent straight back into awe that it really was happening. i thought it was the sweetest thing ever.
I only get to see this amazing guy once every 2-3 months and even one time 6 months. Every second hes home i cherish the moment. I dont always know when ill see him again, but i know that hes coming home to me.
Since this is our one year i guess i am a little jealous of the marines for hogging him. I know im not alone. There are other girls out there going through the same thing and missing there boyfriends as well. But sooner or later we will all get our fairytale endings that we deserve.
I love you Nickolas, with all my heart. I know you will be home soon!

*karissa.

No comments: